The GovRates team is experienced in developing strategic, financial, economic, and business plans for local government enterprises with the main objective of identifying strategic issues, evaluating business decisions, and promoting the core mission of the enterprise.
Our approach to business plans includes:
- Mapping the current organizational structure, business, and financial model.
- Reviewing existing contracts and agreements.
- Developing performance and financial metrics and/or policies.
- Identifying strategic issues affecting the business.
- Outlining management and action plans to achieve desired short-term and long-term goals.